Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Life of Ryan

Let me start by saying I CAN’T STAND the song “Losing My Religion” by R.E.M. Having spent the early 90’s listening to the FM dial and watching MuchMusic, I liked the song the first 300,000 times I heard it but now I’d rather listen to Celine Dion and Luther Vandross do Sharon, Lois and Bram cover tunes with the support of a Tupperware bashing toddler backup band.

Ryan didn’t just bat this one out of the park, he smashed it into a neighbouring city’s ball diamond. His Rock Star Supernova performance was simply spectacular and gave me newfound appreciation for a song previously rendered unlistenable thanks to the likes of CHUM, Corus and the folks at 92…

Motivational tunes for today:

Modern Angel by Front 242 and Sunless Saturday by Fishbone – if these tunes don’t push you those extra few km’s on your run, blade or biking trip, then nothing will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home