Friday, January 19, 2007

Christmas Must Really Suck for the Kids of Subway Executives

The P&UW family bought a meal from Subway for the first time in a while. Our oldest loves kid’s meals for the toys that they bring. As I was the exact same way growing up (heck, I STILL am), I can hardly blame the little guy.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the “prize” for my toddler was a Burton snowboard poster. That’s the kid’s meal equivalent of getting a polka dot tie or flannel socks for Christmas. Daddy had to explain how the toy with this week’s dinner sucked and promised it will be a better one next time.

If anyone at Subway is reading this post I would just like to let you know that by the time my kids are old enough to appreciate your “toy”, they will be scarfing down foot-long subs by the dozen.

I guess I owe the little guy something from Burger King or McDonald’s. Is it any wonder why one of the first brands he recognized was the Golden Arches? At this rate he’s quickly being conditioned to hate the Subway logo and Jon Lovitz



Motivational Tunes:
Saga – Amnesia
Buster Poindexter – Hot, Hot, Hot
Black Sabbath – Neon Knights

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't find an email link for you, so I'm posting this here...

I clicked on the PITT link on your blog and got directed to a website that tried to download a "Drive Cleaner" that promised to remove all traces of the "adult content" I have supposedly been viewing. Luckily, my Norton Antivirus caught the "Drive Cleaner" and removed it before any harm was done.

I suggest you remove the PITT link.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Unapologetic Ex-Winnipegger said...

Thanks for the update - I'll take it down.

Hopefully PITT will be blogging again some day, although it is nice of them to stop by every so often...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home